Oral presentation guidelines
- Oral presenters have 15 minutes including discussion. Please, plan 12 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for discussion. The Session Chair(s) will be instructed to require all speakers to adhere to this limit.
- PowerPoint or PDF presentations are the ONLY accepted mediums for the platform presentations.
- If you are a Macintosh user, it is highly recommended to test your presentation on a PC to verify if it converts to WINDOWS format accurately. There will NOT be any MAC equipment available.
- Instructions for presentation upload will be provided to the presenting author by e-mail in early June.
- Please bring a backup of your PowerPoint presentation to the meeting on a USB Memory Device.
Poster presentation guidelines
- Poster orientation should be portrait, not landscape.
- Poster size should be (700 mm x 1000 mm).
- Neither the organizers nor the conference center have facilities to print your poster.
- Presenters will receive the poster code at the registration desk.
- Posters can be fixed to boards using suitable tools which will be provided in the exhibition area and at registration desk.
- Presenters are responsible for setup and take-down of posters during the prescribed times. Poster must remain displayed for the entire conference. Posters that are not removed by the end of the conference will be removed by the staff.
- Presenters are recommended to be at their poster during the poster sessions to discuss their work with scientists visiting the poster.